RENT + tumblr text posts // inspired by ♡
I am actually going to explain how mosh pits work in my heat and mass transfer homework, because 1) it’s a good example of heat transfer and 2) I have to fill up this page using single space
- I started with the anime
- I started with the games
- My first starter was a water type
- I still remember Team Rocket’s first motto
- I care for my Pokémon
- The only shiny I’ve ever had was the red gyarados from HG/SS
- I’m the only one in my family who likes Pokémon
- Eeveelutions aren’t that cool
- Someone introduced me to Pokémon
- I have at least one thing with Pokémon stickers on it
- I bought a 3DS just because of Pokémon
- I honestly don’t know who Junichi Masuda is
- I used to pretend that animals were Pokémon
- I’ve read the manga at least once
- Once I beat the Champion, I never touch the game anymore
- Once in my life, I got Pokémon stuff as birthday gift
- I found/hatched a shiny today
- Milotic is the most beautiful Pokémon in the world
- I like to think that I’m good at battling but I never battle that one person because I think they’re better than me
- I haven’t watched all of the movies
- I have Pokémon Y
- My last starter was a fire type
- I beat Whitney in the first try
- I still watch the anime
- I actually have a pet named after a Pokémon
- Team Magma rules
- Nah, Team Aqua is better
- Smogon needs to stop banning everything
- I don’t even know what Smogon is
- I like Latios over Latias
- I don’t nickname my Pokémon
- I have more than 10 shinies
- I believe in Gengar and Clefable’s theory
- N is so irrelevant now
- I never liked N that much anyway
- I think about how cool my life would be be if Pokémon were real
- Arcanine needs a Mega Evolution
- I know the Japanese name of at least 5 Pokémon
- I’ve never had a Pikachu
- I like Red over Ash
- I killed a legendary on purpose
- I have a Pokémon plush
- I liek Mudkipz
- Flygon should be part bug
- I’d be 80 and I’d still like Pokémon
- I swear I don’t understand the Pokemon trading card game
- I own every single Pokémon game, like, all of them, every single one.
- If Pokémon were real, I would make a blog just to post about my journey.
- Whimsicott or Lilligant
- I have a Pokémon tattoo
Sketchbook comic about Kajieme Powell’s death at the hands of police on August 19th.
The video that the bystander recorded and the police released, apparently to exonerate themselves, is very disturbing. The police go to their guns too easily too often. There is less than half a minute between the time they pull up and the moment where this man is shot to death. Again, they must have had some knowledge of his potentially disturbed mental state - the reason the police were called seems to be because the man was acting strange. Other police arrive on the scene within a minute.
For more thoughts on this incident I thought this link was good.
Earthbound Turns 20 Today
Celebrate by blowing up a Porky statue!
To commemorate his baby, Shigesato Itoi put out a special message that reads:
It’s been 20 years now since MOTHER 2 came out.
…Are you happy?
・Yes → Me too.
・No → Be happy!!
(And Mr. Saturn proceeds to use untranslatable Japanese of course)
(meaning in English: Nothing. It’s just two different options of what comes at the end of a sentence, put together for further gibberish.)
(Then there are some Mr. Saturn icons)
Gotta love Itoi’s unwavering glee, especially given the fact that his games have taken so long to get a fair shake in the west. I mean, Mother 3 still hasn’t been officially released.
Still, this is a great milestone. Happy Birthday to Ness and Co. Here’s to 20 years more! [❤]Buy: Earthbound, Mother 3, SNES Retro System